•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Complete Orange C5 rig on eBay with BIN

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Glassthrower

Glassthrower

Vendor - Galactic Stone & Ironworks

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:57 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=180133363702

Hard to tell condition, but it looks like a complete rig, with all the manuals, mount, tripod, goodies.

#2 mikey cee

mikey cee

Cosmos

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:40 PM

Mike...To me these babies are worth persuing if your into these sct's. I cut my teeth on these 5's and 8's back in the early 70's. I just plain like their simple no nonsense B.S. looks and operation!

#3 davidmcgo

davidmcgo

Mercury-Atlas

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

I had bought one of those some years back off A_MART and it was a gorgeous scope optically. I found it almost as much work as my C8 to set up for daily use and sold it, but I do miss it now. It could be fit (tube plus drive base) into a carry on size piece of soft luggage with a backpacking pad for cusioning, but the AC synchronous motors didn't have provision for reversing for Southern Hemisphere. Oh well. I'll just have to pass on this, I don't need a 5th scope...

Dave

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics