Tuesday night was absolutely perfect! Transparency was superb. Seeing was average, but I wasn't doing planetary imaging. Temps were in the 40's, low humidity, air was absolutely dry. No need for my dew heater controller.
Moon was on the rise, but did not interfere with my EAA in and around Ursa Major. Some small patches of clouds rolled through, but did not impinge on my imaging. Had some early problem with my ZEQ25 mount leveling, but got it settled after an hour. My first image, M104, was done at F/10, then I realized my mistake and add the 2" GSO 0.5 reducer to my ASI294MC camera.
Nexstar 8SE ota
iOptron ZEQ25 mount
GSO 0.5 reducer
SharpCap 3.2 Pro
All processing was done on the fly. Black, mid, and white level, color saturation, histogram stretch, binning, gain, etc. I used Unsharp Masking to achieve fairly sharp images. Sigma Clipping was used, tried Bilateral Noise Reduction, but did not see a marked improvement. I only used Microsoft Paint to reduce the images and convert to JPG with annotations.
Draco Triplet, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 25x15s
M101, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 42x15s
M106, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 33x15s
M3, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 38x15s
M51, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 32x15s
M97, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 29x15s
M104, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 39x15s
M109, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 20x15s
NGC 3877, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 25x15s
NGC 4010, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 25x15s
NGC 4051, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 30x15s
NGC 4183, 300 gain, 2x2 bin, 25x15s