•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

SV102ED Visual &Astro-video User Test

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 rolandskythree

rolandskythree

Soyuz

• topic starter

Posted 27 December 2007 - 10:57 PM

This post is a link to the Refractor forum on the user test that my wife and I performed during 2 observing sessions using the SV102ED on an LXD75 Mount. We evaluated the combination for visual (secondary use) and astro-video (primary use). As you know, getting field of view is a problem with many astro video cameras; this scope set-up needed to be evaluated for use with our MallinCAM Hyper Color, but readers might find some pertinent comments in general for small refractor application, in-focus issues, and the like. The link is below. Roland

http://www.cloudynig...5/o/all/fpart/1

#2 dvb

dvb

different Syndrome.

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:06 AM

Thanks for the link. I'd somehow missed this in the refractor forum. I'm always interested in the performance of Malincam in scopes of modest aperture.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics