•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Best price for 11 GPS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 23 September 2003 - 01:04 AM

I'm from Slovenia and want to buy NexStar11GPS for good price. Offer in Slovenia is 4330€ with all taks. Did you know some much better price.

#2 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 25 September 2003 - 05:29 AM

Price is 4330 euro

#3 Victor Kennedy

Victor Kennedy

Pooh-Bear

Posted 26 September 2003 - 11:37 AM

Where in Slovenia are you? I'm in Maribor.

Meade and Celestron prices here are double what they are in the U.S. Give Igor Vuckic a call at Tel: 00386 (0)2 536 10 50 Fax: 00386 (0)2 536 10 51 info@v-commerce.si

He sells Meade, Vixen and several others. See http://www.v-commerce.si/ceniki.htm

The prices on Vixen are close to what U.S. residents pay. If you really want a C-11 it would probably be cheaper to fly to the U.S., buy one, and bring it back.

#4 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 29 September 2003 - 02:27 AM

But Meade is more expensive then NS even in Slovenia.

#5 matt

matt

Vendor (Scopemania)

Posted 24 October 2003 - 01:27 AM

In France we have the same problem. Even with customs and VAT, importaing the scope yourself is cheaper.

You can either fly to the US (if it's a vacation or business opp for you), or work with the major mail-order dealers like Adorama, Shutan, etc... However this will work for Celestron only, Meade prohibits its US dealers from "competing" with its Euro dealers.

#6 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----
  • topic starter

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:39 AM

I can get one for around $2,000. Actually, I can't, but would. I posted a link somewhere here.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics