•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

AstroInfo 3.1 RC1(ARP) for PalmOS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

#76 arpruss

arpruss

Vendor: Omega Centauri Software

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:44 PM

What information on the planets would you like to have included? (The nicest would be if you could actually extract the data you want, and put it in an email to me, planet by planet. That'd save me some typing.)

#77 arpruss

arpruss

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

I've just posted 3.10o, which fixes a few bugs, and adds an option to have the up/down keys just zoom (without scrolling the details display), and an option to have all RA/Decs displayed in J2000.0.

#78 arpruss

arpruss

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:47 PM

I've posted 3.10Q which supports a new star catalog format (delete the old Tycho catalogs before installing the new ones, or you'll have duplicate entries) that takes up about 25% less space. (The position precision has gone down, but it's still within 0.1 arcsec. Given that the star catalogs are so very large, I think this is worth it. If not, you can keep on using the old catalogs with the new version.)

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics