•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Astrosystems Telekit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 asaint

asaint

Vanguard

• topic starter

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

Astrosystems Telekit

#2 acochran

acochran

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:08 PM

Very Groovy!
I also, am considering a kit. Where did you get the primary mirror???
Regards,
Andy

#3 RAKing

RAKing

Cosmos

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:19 PM

Brett,

Congrats on your new acquisition. :cool: Nice building job and a wonderful report.

I love woodworking and have considered one of these kits. I may have to build one over the winter.

Thanks,

Ron

#4 b1gred

b1gred

Enginerd

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:28 AM

I've had the pleasure of viewing through 3 of Randy's scopes (actually one that is HIS) and 2 sold by him and built by the owners. I've also had the pleasure of viewing with Randy and have to say he is just a "Quality Guy" all around. He won't settle for less than THE BEST in anything, from materials to accessories, to workmanship. You CAN pay less, but you'll GET less.

I'm glad the new scope went together well and you're happy. When you consider all those wood parts were made and cut in Colorado where it's High and Dry, and you put them together in S.FL where it's Low and Wet, it's amazing you had no problems, but Randy takes EVERYTHING into consideration when he builds kits, so really, it's no surprise.

Enjoy that beautiful scope, I know you will.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics