•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

SkyVoyager for iPhone / iPod touch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#51 OAK

OAK

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:04 AM

Robert -
I received the WiBox 2100E today and successfully connected to my AS-GT, at ~75', using Carina Software's Voyager on the Macbook and SkyVoyager on the iPhone.

Now I need to get the real-time imaging figured out. Not sure how far I'll get with my Canon, xTi. I'm looking into the option's & other's experience's.

Thanks for the advice!

#52 OAK

OAK

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:04 AM

Robert -
I received the WiBox 2100E today and successfully connected to my AS-GT, at ~75', using Carina Software's Voyager on the Macbook and SkyVoyager on the iPhone.

Now I need to get the real-time imaging figured out. Not sure how far I'll get with my Canon, xTi. I'm looking into the option's other's experience's.

Thanks for the advice!

#53 OAK

OAK

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:07 AM

Now that's some serious "key-bounce".

Not sure how that was duplicated (quad-licated?) but perhaps admin could remove the last three?

#54 sloras

sloras

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

Please, please, please get Carina to provide more marketing info. Have them look at all the info available for Starmap Pro - features, specs, video, etc. I even scrolled through 104 reviews on iTunes to see if any user had provided more detail. WHile users provide a bit more than Carina does, it's still missing quite a few basics. I am really pulling for SV bc I am sold on the SkyFi.

Scott

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics