•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Celestron 20x80 Binoculars

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 mloffland

mloffland

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:31 PM

Celestron 20x80 Binoculars

#2 Man in a Tub

Man in a Tub

Hubble

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:07 AM

As an owner of a contemporary (ca 2007) and somewhat disappointing, mediocre Celestron Skymaster 20x80, I found this review very interesting. I'm sure I would also be pleased with an acquisition of this calibre.

#3 pogobbler

pogobbler

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

They are a nice quality binocular for the price. I bought mine just as the flood of large aperture Chinese binos were coming on the scene and don't regret it, even if new Chinese binos of this or similar size are approaching what I paid for this used pair. Given their relationship at the time, I'm assuming they were Vixen made for Celestron, and from experience and reputation, I do tend to trust Vixen optics and mechanics quite a bit more than their Chinese equivalents. I'm sure I'll get years of good use out of them.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics