•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Rings for my Vixen.....And a few other goodies

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Strgazr27

Strgazr27

Fly Me to the Moon

• ****-
  • topic starter

Posted 30 March 2005 - 04:05 PM

The new Orion rings, focuser knobs and the Diagonal from Celestron came in today. The knobs are VERY nice, the rings are Awesome and the Diagonal is HUGE! I'm not used to this 2" Stuff ;)

First light should hopefully be tonight if the CSC is right :jump:

Attached Thumbnails

• 390562-Easter-001.jpg

#2 Strgazr27

Strgazr27

Fly Me to the Moon

• ****-
  • topic starter

Posted 30 March 2005 - 04:06 PM

Close up of Knobs and Diagonal.....

Attached Thumbnails

• 390563-Easter-002.jpg

#3 Jason Freeland

Jason Freeland

Ranger 4

• -----

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:06 PM

An FYI on the visual adapter. I bought a Baader M60 visual adapter for my VC200L, because I wanted something a little easier to use with gloves than the Vixen. I couldn't reach focus with my two inch eyepieces, it was about a millimeter or two too much extension. Baader had Alpine Astro re machine it for me, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'm telling you this in case you get a similar idea.

#4 Strgazr27

Strgazr27

Fly Me to the Moon

• ****-
  • topic starter

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:07 PM

Thanks for the heads up :) I don't think it will be an issue yet as I have no 2" EP's at this moment and with what I have spent over the last couple of weeks, the wife would cut my privates off if I spent another dime. :bawling:

#5 Jason Freeland

Jason Freeland

Ranger 4

• -----

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:06 PM

with what I have spent over the last couple of weeks, the wife would cut my privates off if I spent another dime.

I'm familiar with that :o

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics