•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Samsung SDC-435 IR Filter removal - six easy steps

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 patrizioitalian

patrizioitalian

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: ITALY

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

Hi to all

I live in a PAL Country signal, Can I use the NTSC Version with my LCD Display and computers ?

What kind of acquire and capture boards do you suggest to use with this camera and a Windows 7 PC ?

Another ask, does someone has to sell one second hand and ship it to me, paypal payed?

Thanks in adavance

Best

Pat

#52 Dom543

Dom543

Apollo

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:12 AM

Astro-Video Systems http://www.astro-video.com/ sells both a good quality HD USB Capture device and a Remote for Samsung Video Cameras. They ship to Europe.

--Dom

#53 mneima

mneima

Lift Off

Posted 19 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for the tutorial Scout72, that was super easy and only took a few minutes!

Note, I didn't bother disconnecting the cable in Step 2. Glad I read the entire thread before I started so I was also able to skip step 4.

Matt

#54 CA Curtis 17

CA Curtis 17

Viking 1

• Loc: California

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:16 PM

Does anyone remember which way the IR filter was originally installed?  I need to put it back and I think the blue side of the plastic filter faces the sensor while the clear side faces out.  I thought I wrote it down somewhere but cannot find my note.

Regards,

Curtis

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics