•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Docter UWA 12.5mm

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
378 replies to this topic

#376 Paul C-I

Paul C-I

Mariner 2

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

Having followed through with some very worthy advice and feedback from members on the forum, in respect to purchasing and being blown away with the views through bino pairs of Denk 14's & Nav 17.5's.............I've placed an order to bring in the Docters to the mix!

A big thanx to those that have taken the time to report on these as it's been very reasuring in my decision to fill my ideal ep size of 12mm with the Docter.

I'm looking forward to great luna views through the Baader Mkv and Old Vixen 150 ED Atlux.

Will report on my findings after an agonizing two week wait for Markus to get them in!

I'm sure I must be the first person in the UK to have these? unless anybody else owns up!

Paul

#377 Tarzanrock

Tarzanrock

Aurora

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:08 PM

Excellent choice -- you will not be disappointed.

#378 BWAZ

BWAZ

Surveyor 1

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:03 PM

Congratulations!

#379 chrisg

chrisg

Messenger

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

Has anyone ever compared this lens with the Zeiss Diascope 12.8mm 68deg? I've seen maybe two members on this board rate this lens very highly, curious how it stacks up with the Docter.. :question:

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics