•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Amazing 102 mm Sky-Watcher Mak

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 DenisY

DenisY

Vanguard

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:11 AM

Amazing i say! I had first light last night with the new baby in the family and i was stun on the views of Jupiter and Saturn. Test it on a few double stars in Leo and still .... Perfect! I read only good things about the Mak and i'm very happy of my purchase.

I have a question, what i done last night is piggyback it on my refractor, worked good (Looked good too) but did not work as good as i would of like too, i used the piggyback cameras screw, oh it held it, looked to be pretty solid too, the scope is not that heavy, but it was not pointing exactly in the right direction, kinda little higther. What do you guys suggest for this? I'm trying to find an inexpensive solution ... :smirk:

Thanks

#2 DenisY

DenisY

Vanguard

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:19 PM

Guys thanks anyway, solved the problem, worked all day on a homemade bracket and it works like a charm.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics