Stellarium 0.10.5 has been released.
Version 0.10.5 was supposed to be a bug-fix release, cleaning the problems that plagued the rushed 0.10.3 and the incomplete "fix" 0.10.4, but a lot of new stuff crept in. For example, the new Saturn landscape will totally blow the minds of all fans of orange mist.
I have a headache (the Windows build was an hour late after the release announcement because of me), so I'll just give a quick summary of the stuff the members of this forum are most probably interested in:
New in the Telescope Control plug-in:
- A telescope can be slewed to the current centre of the screen with Alt+telescope number.
- You can now use the "Slew telescope to" window to enter a pair of coordinates and slew a telescope to them.
- The telescope configuration window has been changed a bit.
- Support for camera sensors - the plug-in can now display a rectangular overlay. Use Ctrl+Shift+[ and Ctrl+Shift+] to cycle through the defined sensors.
- A Telrad circles overlay in the centre of the screen (press Ctrl+B, ocular mode must be switched off).
Most of the changes in Stellarium itself has been bug fixes.