•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

New Tool: DSO Browser

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#126 Jason97673

Jason97673

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:39 PM

Looks awesome. Got my first scope a few years ago and recently got serious and started seeing what I could possibly see and this will help a lot! Thanks

#127 RyanSem

RyanSem

Viking 1

• Loc: Lancaster, PA

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:43 PM

Very glad I found this, thanks for making such a helpful site!

#128 X86BSD

X86BSD

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Kansas City, Missouri

Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:12 PM

Sebastian,

First I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time and doing the work to make this tool possible! Lots of us have “good ideas” but few have the time or the skills to make them come alive. This is a really nice tool and I thank you for putting the work to create it. Well done!!

And just as an aside I have been playing with it on iOS 12 and safari since the weather is typica fall weather here, wet and overcast :(, and it appears to work great. Renders just fine and is responsive. I haven’t done anything serious with it, just playing around with it, and it’s a solid tool imo.
I appreciate you adding all the feedback into it and just want you to know I really am enjoying the tool and I thank you again for taking the time and energy to make this tool available to all.

Chris

Edited by X86BSD, 06 October 2018 - 07:12 PM.

• sebagr likes this

#129 jmillsbss

jmillsbss

Vostok 1

• Loc: New Albany, Mississippi, USA

Posted 29 April 2019 - 08:42 AM

DUDE!!!  THANK YOU!  I've been looking for something like this FOREVER!  Great job!!!  I don't mean to sound critical or unappreciative BUT.... it's worth figuring out a way to red-light the thing so we don't blow our eyes out.  If not, fine.  I'll just keep downloading and printing the info pre set up.  Thanks again!

• Stefan042 likes this

#130 sebagr

sebagr

Telescopius - Astronomy Planning Made Easy

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Posted 06 May 2019 - 02:43 PM

DUDE!!!  THANK YOU!  I've been looking for something like this FOREVER!  Great job!!!  I don't mean to sound critical or unappreciative BUT.... it's worth figuring out a way to red-light the thing so we don't blow our eyes out.  If not, fine.  I'll just keep downloading and printing the info pre set up.  Thanks again!

Thank you for your feedback! I've added the red filter option to the backlog, hopefully I'll be able to do it soon :)

In the meantime, know there are red filter apps out there that filters your entire screen red. Just google "red filter app" + your operating system to see some available options. That will work for all your applications and not just Telescopius :)

• Stefan042 likes this

#131 antariksha

antariksha

Sputnik

• -----
  • Loc: India

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:51 PM

Hi.. tried to visit the site on dso viewer now.. some how connection is getting timed out. Pl advise.

#132 sebagr

sebagr

Telescopius - Astronomy Planning Made Easy

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:45 PM

Hi.. tried to visit the site on dso viewer now.. some how connection is getting timed out. Pl advise.

Mmm.. it should be redirecting to the new address, please try https://telescopius.com instead :)

• lids344 likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics