•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Another film shooter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#26 hiro

hiro

Apollo

• -----

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:27 PM

igor,
Please do not be kidding me. I am among beginners of astroimaging. I have come here sometimes mainly to the posts by nightfly.

Dave,
You have relatives in Maui! How happy it may be! I first experienced the splendid view of the Milkyway in MKVIS, Mauna Kea Visitor Information Station in August 2006. I was moved so much that astroimaging got my main hobby since then. I tried several times to take frames in the station, but yellow lights are bright after 22pm there. We are not allowed to go above the station after sunset, and we can not take frames near the summit of Mauna Kea. I searched for sites and found some at 11,000 feet above sea level near MLO, Mauna Loa Observatory on the shoulder of Mauna Loa. I visit Hawaii several times in a year and stay for about a week, though my last stay in this month was mere three nights. The view of the Milkyway and zodiacal light always impress me. I like viewing them with my naked eyes the best and astroimaging the second.

#27 Nebhunter

Nebhunter

Surveyor 1

• -----

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:25 PM

Hiro, you are too modest. One look at your work tells me differently.

igor

#28 d.sireci51

d.sireci51

Arachnoid

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:07 PM

Kissey, Kissey, Kissey :help:

#29 Nebhunter

Nebhunter

Surveyor 1

• -----

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:28 PM

Yea, you got me.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics