Craigslist, ebay and other vintage scope ads
Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:59 AM
A few reminders :
1) do not post your own ads or the ads of your friends. This is considered sale promotion in the open forums and this is a violation of the CN TOS. Please post such ads in the S&S forum or the CNC.
2) do not post photos from ads unless you have the permission of the person who took the photo. If you must have some reference to the photo in the post, then post a link to the photo, not the photo itself.
3) do not post the entire ad text (or large blocks of it) without permission from the author.
4) try to concentrate on the item for sale and not the seller.
5) Buyer beware - there are some scams floating around, so do your homework before responding to any ad.
6) CN is in no way responsible for the content of these linked ads.
Best regards and clear skies.
Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:52 AM
Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:18 PM
Good luck finding some of those parts.
Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:17 PM
Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:16 PM
Astro Physics 6" f/8 refractor Local pick-up only in Montreal Canada
Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:47 PM
Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:28 PM
Are they scarce just because of the low production #s or because they are very good, or both?
Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:42 PM
Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:55 PM
W.WATSON & SONS CENTURY
King & KOL kits
Carton T-658 (a small EQ reflector, check out the legs!)
Mizar 60mm f/16.6!
Prince 40mm (with wooden tripod)
Vixen D80m (vastly different than the above 80m!)
Vixen Orion 6E with killer EQ mount wooden tripod
Vixen TMO 132
Vixen Custom 6M
Vixen R10 and 80M
Vixen Polaris R100
Vixen 100 reflector with a Mizar 68 refractor (don't miss the Japanese setting circles!)
Vixen Sirius 60L (check out the angle indicator)
Vixen (something else) 60L
Threecor 3B 3TK (made in Japan)
Is this one a Takahashi Epsilon?
TURIST TOURIST 10X30
Book with stacked BIG refractors
50mm "ASTRONOMICAL TELESCOPE"
And over on Craigslist
50mm tabletop Monolux, looks clean
TELESCOPE - REFRACTING By Monolux - $45 (Oak Park, MI)
That was fun!!! Jason W. Higley
Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:08 AM
Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:56 AM
Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:41 AM
Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:46 AM
Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:42 PM
The ad says Classic so it must be. Total used market value of everything is a minimum $1400 (that's assuming a non-working computer which can probably be repaired easily). A great deal for anyone in IL/IN/MO
Anyone needs/wants this let me know - the seller will meet me in Rockford (about 75 miles away).
Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:10 AM
Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:34 PM
Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:16 AM