•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Torn...in two

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#26 John_Gillies

John_Gillies

Surveyor 1

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:11 AM

:bangbangbang:
Geeze Emanuele...buy a scope! Any Scope! That's my advice. You do this to yourself at least twice a year! Think of all the observing opportunities you've missed. Have you been out since you were at my place last year? It's always the exotic stuff you're looking at too. Champagne taste...you gotta luv it! I wish I had your kind of tough decisions. :brick:

Just make sure that whatever you get, your binoviewer will work in it! :waytogo:

#27 CigTech

CigTech

Apollo

• -----

Posted 04 July 2005 - 10:22 AM

Tell him I'll buy it for that price. If you don't take it you will always be kicking your self. So get it while you still can. Just remember to pay the guy in a year. You don't want to loss a friend like that.

All so if in a year you can not pay him. Then you could sell it and make a little on the side. Eighter way you get to use it for a year and then keep it, or make a little on the side. So there you have it.

#28 EricCCD

EricCCD

Vanguard

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:23 AM

I'm in the waiting game for a Mewlon 210

It's a little smaller, but there's a 180 right available right now...

http://www.astromart...ified_id=362010

#29 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----

Posted 06 July 2005 - 10:55 PM

mmmmmmm mewlon, yummy

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics