•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Jun11 CN Sketching/Imaging Contest Winner!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Charlie Hein

Charlie Hein

Voyager 1

• Administrators
  • topic starter

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

I am pleased to announce the winner of the June 2011 Cloudy Nights Imaging and Sketching Contest - CCD Imaging & Processing's Finalist - rumples riot:

Posted Image

Object Corona Australis or NGC6729
Scope: TSA102
Camera: QSI583WSG
Mount: Paramount Me
LRGB 160 160 140 180
Captured in MaximDL
Processed in CCDstack and PS CS3

rumples riot, congratulations on your win! Your winning image has been added to the Gallery of Imaging/Sketching Contest Winners and will be posted on the front page of the CN website for all to enjoy!

Also, rumples riot is now tied with Jim Lafferty and marksiebold for most wins by an individual (3), and he's achieved this landmark by winning in multiple forums! Congratulations!

Charlie

#2 rumples riot

rumples riot

Gemini

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:30 AM

Thanks Charlie, yeah that is a bit of a novelty, I don't think I can sketch and I am now clearly not a beginner (just a joke as we are always still beginners). Thanks for the people who voted for me.

regards
Paul

#3 Asimov

Asimov

Skylab

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:15 AM

Onya Paul!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics