•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Show off your GPS/CPC setup!

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#426 Miguel1983

Miguel1983

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:13 AM

i got the same tripod, but it doesn't have the extra spanners (? i'm from Belgium) below.

Is this something you added ? does it help ?

#427 junomike

junomike

Hubble

• Moderators
  • Loc: Ontario

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:47 AM

i got the same tripod, but it doesn't have the extra spanners (? i'm from Belgium) below.

Not sure if you mean the "Eyepiece tray" or "Spreader".

The Eyepiece tray was  made by Star Tek (long gone) so it's only available on the used market.

The Tripod Spreader (I prefer "Tripod Brace")  was made using common Hardware materials (see post #7 & #9)

Both make a difference in stability and the Tray basically acts as a small table holding everything I need (and then some).

#428 Miguel1983

Miguel1983

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:16 PM

The Eyepiece tray was  made by Star Tek (long gone) so it's only available on the used market.

The Tripod Spreader (I prefer "Tripod Brace")  was made using common Hardware materials (see post #7 & #9)

Both make a difference in stability and the Tray basically acts as a small table holding everything I need (and then some).

I have the tray also but the Starizona version, so i meant the tripod brace waytogo.gif

Edited by Miguel1983, 02 March 2018 - 01:17 PM.

#429 junomike

junomike

Hubble

• Moderators
  • Loc: Ontario

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

I have the tray also but the Starizona version, so i meant the tripod brace waytogo.gif

Ah, ok.

Cheap and easy to make, yet effective!

#430 Ecleido S Azevedo

Ecleido S Azevedo

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: Areado, MG Brazil

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:17 PM

My Celestron CPC 1100 Edge HD 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20180522_170002658.jpg

Edited by Ecleido S Azevedo, 06 December 2018 - 06:21 PM.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics