•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Big binocular bargin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bob W6PU

Bob W6PU

Vanguard

• topic starter

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:55 PM

I see in my latest Heartland America catalog that they are offering a nitrogen filled 20x80 binocular for only $99!

I'm going to pass on this as I already learned my lesson after buying ( and returning) my Barska 15x70 bargin :roflmao:

Bob in NM

#2 Joad

Joad

Wordsmith

Posted 12 August 2005 - 10:10 PM

I see in my latest Heartland America catalog that they are offering a nitrogen filled 20x80 binocular for only $99!

I'm going to pass on this as I already learned my lesson after buying ( and returning) my Barska 15x70 bargin :roflmao:

Bob in NM

The nitrogen probably comes from all the fertilizer they spilled into the barrels. :FarmerRon:

#3 BillC

BillC

on a new path

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:19 PM

The nitrogen probably comes from all the fertilizer they spilled into the barrels. :FarmerRon:

YYYeeeessss!!!

#4 Bob W6PU

Bob W6PU

Vanguard

• topic starter

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:31 PM

Bill, actually, I was thinking of you as I posted this, and figured that you would get a chuckle out of the "$100 miracle"
binoculars!

Keep on smiling!
Bob in NM

#5 Glassthrower

Glassthrower

Vendor - Galactic Stone & Ironworks

• Vendors

Posted 13 August 2005 - 01:29 PM

The nitrogen probably comes from all the fertilizer they spilled into the barrels.

That's a nice tactful way of describing what those binos are full of!

MikeG

#6 BillC

BillC

on a new path

Posted 13 August 2005 - 01:44 PM

Bill, actually, I was thinking of you as I posted this, and figured that you would get a chuckle out of the "$100 miracle"
binoculars!

Keep on smiling!
Bob in NM

I one subscribed to a Civil War mag called North and South. I once saw a bino ad in there with claims so large and weird that it ALMOST caused me to file suit.

Cheers,

Bill

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics