Post a picture of your Cat
Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:16 AM
Forgive the unshaven, uncombed look...long sleves in the tropics is for the mosquitoes.
I think this was the night I was doing some doubles in Cassiopeia. Pupils slammed shut when the flash went off.
- paulsky, Scanning4Comets and Magnus Ahrling like this
Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:55 PM
- paulsky and Scanning4Comets like this
Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:47 PM
- Scanning4Comets , Colin exraaf and Karl Fabian like this
Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:51 AM
Last night I enticed a visitor to the George Observatory to hold his pup up to my C8 Edge.
Couldn't get him to growl at the CAT?
- Scanning4Comets likes this
Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:01 PM
- elwaine and Colin exraaf like this
Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:14 AM
The LXD750 is barely enough for basic tracking. It's a fun setup for comparing the different scopes, and all have great optics. But aperture wins in most cases, though the refractor just clobbers the cat in planets in average seeing (the opposite is true in good seeing after the SCT has been outside for a few hours).
I might put this rig in an observatory some day.
- elwaine, A6Q6, Colin exraaf and 1 other like this
Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:22 PM
- RalphMeisterTigerMan likes this
Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:32 PM
Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:12 AM