•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Price Increases

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#26 rboe

rboe

ISS

Posted 20 February 2004 - 11:28 PM

And no, have not payed attention to the yahoo group. Bummer. :(

#27 Rusty

Rusty

ISS

• In Memoriam

Posted 20 February 2004 - 11:54 PM

rboe, there is not problem. It calls to you yet - the prior almost-buyer apparently couldn't bear the shame of standing between you and Your Scope:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...K:MEBWA:IT&rd=1

#28 dblhdr

dblhdr

Sputnik

• -----

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:52 AM

I just ordered an 11GPS from K&H Adventures, They have an E-Store on E-Bay and put together some nice packages for quite a reasonable price (considering these things aren't cheap) Their prices will also go up on March 1st so you still have to hurry.

#29 rboe

rboe

ISS

Posted 21 February 2004 - 12:00 PM

rboe, there is not problem. It calls to you yet - the prior almost-buyer apparently couldn't bear the shame of standing between you and Your Scope:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...K:MEBWA:IT&rd=1

It is very tempting! Maybe we should do a review on it. Then CN would buy it for the review. :whistle:

It would create more problems than it would solve. Even if they just gave it to me. The mount (think the Atlas could handle it!?) - the thought scares me.

#30 Rusty

Rusty

ISS

• In Memoriam

Posted 22 February 2004 - 10:23 PM

I think with a little modification a front-end loader for even a medium-sized tractor would work. I would snatch it out from under your nose, but I have a ratholed Pier-Tech 2, and the 16" is a touch too much load...

But, darn, it's tempting... :confused:

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics