•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

dynamax 8 help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 offshore79

offshore79

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 12 November 2005 - 10:37 AM

Let me first apologies for any redundancy from other thread's.

I recently acquired a dynamax 8 sct project scope. This was unfortunately prior to finding the entire history on the scope. But as I'm optimistic (by nature) that this was due to collmination,(or I just get lucky) and I'm going to try and finish what I started.
I'm in need of a corrector plate as well as fork and drive component's. A drawing of the fork assembly and drive components would even help so I can machine some replacements. I found an OTA that's been hacked apart but still has the optics for $195
but if after all adjustment had been made it winds up living up to it's reputation, then I paid to much, thus I'm hesitant.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

#2 Pierre L.

Pierre L.

Sputnik

• -----

Posted 12 November 2005 - 05:03 PM

Hi!
I'm not sure if this can be of some help but I have the owner manual in pdf format, if you want it send me a private message with your e-mail adress

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics