Alright, made a new shroud tonight to show how I made mine. Took under an hour, but that was with taking pictures and dealing with the puppy.
First picture: Material List
2 sheets of 12x18" EVA foam from Michaels - $1 each
Razor (or scissors)
Optional - straight edge, will help a lot with making clean cuts
Step 1 - Cut the foam sheet
the total length you need is 18.85". I have found that finishing with a total length of 18.5" will give you enough leeway to have the shroud slide easily without introducing large gaps. Cut the 2" off the 18" wide foam sheet (save this strip, you'll use this later). Cut an additional 2.5" wide length of the extra foam sheet, and another 2" wide strip
Step 2 - Lay down some glue (sorry about the horrible quality of this picture)
Slide the 2.5" strip against the 16" wide sheet. lay a stream of glue across the seam
Step 3 - Glue the 16" sheet and 2.5" strip together with a 2" strip
After placing the strip, I used a heavy book to seal the glue. When that has cooled, glue half of the second 2" strip along the edge of the 2.5" strip. this will leave a tab to glue when you roll the sheet
Step 4 - Roll the sheet, glue the ends
This is the only tricky part. lay a stream of glue on the second half of the 2" tab you just glued. Roll the sheet around, and mate the edges. If you have a flat edge or ruler handy, this is a good time to squish the seams together on a flat surface.
Step 5 - cut out the eyepiece hole (no picture, sorry!)
I put the cylinder in the OTA, marked the eyepiece area with a marker, took the cylinder out, cut the section out with scissors, then went to the final step
Final Step - Glue to the OneSky
I place a dab of glue on the factor shield, then glue little foam tabs to the telescope to give it more hold. Just be carefull not to make the tabs too large, else you won't be able to put the end cap back on!
Let me know if you have any questions, I'll do my best to clarify everything