•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Hey, wouldn't it be cool..... and I'm NOT trolling

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 werewolf6977

werewolf6977

Lord High Smasher

• topic starter

Posted 24 February 2004 - 02:23 PM

If Celestron offered the 5i, and 8i mount separately? That way when, or if ones Nexstar 5, or 8 dies, we could upgrade fairly inexpensively!! :roflmao:WW

#2 desertstars

desertstars

ISS

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:29 PM

Are you sure this isn't trolling? :lol:

#3 jrcrilly

jrcrilly

Refractor wienie no more

• Administrators

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:22 PM

It would be a nice package. Celestron has taken at least a step in that direction by offering the ASC mount and the CGE mount alone; Meade hasn't done that with their GEMs (LXD55, LXD750). The dual-fork jobs wouldn't work out well, as the width is too specific and mechanical alignment critical. I agree with you that the one-arm bandits are a good candidate for this.

#4 werewolf6977

werewolf6977

Lord High Smasher

• topic starter

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:00 PM

No. Desertstars, I'm NOT sure this isn't trolling. I don't think it is though 'cause I don't taste my Nikes like I did with the Gay Adoption thread. At least this isn't (hopefully) sensitive, nor confrontational. :roflmao:WW

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics