•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Appeal for Bino Reviews

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#26 KennyJ

KennyJ

The British Flash

• topic starter

Posted 03 March 2004 - 01:13 PM

I take your points Ed , but remember my original "appeal" was for more reviews to be added to the rather stagnant and under -representative CN BINOCULAR REVIEWS section itself !

"Casual visitors" to the homepage will be unaware on the face of it that there are MORE reviews than the ones they will see when they click onto BINOCULAR REVIEWS.

For many months --that is ALL I ever did when I visited the CN site -- clicked on to the BINO REVIEW section to see if any new ones had been added. If there were NO new ones , I cleared off to another place.

As regards your reference to "masterpieces" -- With the greatest will in the world I would hardly classify the vast majority of existing bino reviews in the "official B.R section " as being of "masterpiece class" , but this does NOT make them any less enjoyable , or in some case any less interesting to read than a "War and Peace" job.

Just my none - sense worth :-)

That said , I'll "go with the flow "

Respectful regards - Kenny.

#27 EdZ

EdZ

Professor EdZ

Posted 03 March 2004 - 01:22 PM

What I will do is ADD a link to the CN Bino Review page into our primary sticky post. People entering the binocular forum will most definitely look at the sticky posts. There they will find the path.

edz

#28 KennyJ

KennyJ

The British Flash

• topic starter

Posted 03 March 2004 - 01:34 PM

Thanks Ed

Very efficient "moderating" old chap !

Kenny.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics