Today I got an original Unitron electric clock drive attached and working on my Unitron 152 (now a 152c). Had to drill out and tap the RA wheel that came with the clock drive to fit the larger shaft on the older mount. Original solid RA wheel untouched this way and I can go back to all original configuration by just taking the newer wheel off and putting the original back on. I was a little nervous working on the clock drive wheel because I only had the one. Everything works nicely.
I also replaced the focuser tube rack and the pinion shaft on my 114. The original tube was worn down to the brass on top where the stop screw slot is. Too much play. I picked up an unused focuser for a 3" Unitron and stole the tube out of it. The grooves don't go all the way around like mine did and they are much more angled. Because of this, I had to use the newer pinion shaft and knobs. It is nice to have knobs on both sides, though. The focuser is now smooth as butter and the 114 is now set up as my grab n go scope with its alt-az mount.