•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

What did you do to your Scope/Mount Today?

• Please log in to reply
5630 replies to this topic

#5101 Kasmos

Kasmos

Gemini

• Loc: So Cal

Posted 02 February 2020 - 02:27 PM

Looks very good, well done!

Thank you.

I should have posted some of the before photos, but I was kind of saving them for a complete post on the scope.

• Bomber Bob likes this

#5102 Defenderslideguitar

Defenderslideguitar

Mercury-Atlas

• Loc: Connecticut

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:52 PM

Nice work on the Mizar....that white looks really good... btw

Can't help but notice the towels on the workbench...

I have done that as well but I have found that yoga matts are underrated

My wife and daughter would at times leave their yoga matts in the garage and later determine that since they have been in the garage   they needed new ones. The garage yoga matts are great for a work bench   nothing slides around and they protect everything  refractors  mounts  guitars violins air rifles.  you get the idea. I have wrapped OTA's in them as well.... I leave one in the car ... keeps packages and boxes from scratching stuff

we look forward to the before  and after pics  when the work is done...

• Kasmos likes this

#5103 Kasmos

Kasmos

Gemini

Posted 03 February 2020 - 03:29 PM

Nice work on the Mizar....that white looks really good... btw

Can't help but notice the towels on the workbench...

I have done that as well but I have found that yoga matts are underrated

My wife and daughter would at times leave their yoga matts in the garage and later determine that since they have been in the garage   they needed new ones. The garage yoga matts are great for a work bench   nothing slides around and they protect everything  refractors  mounts  guitars violins air rifles.  you get the idea. I have wrapped OTA's in them as well.... I leave one in the car ... keeps packages and boxes from scratching stuff

we look forward to the before  and after pics  when the work is done...

I was recently using an old yoga matt to kneel on or lay on while working on my car. It really helps cushion these old bones.

Edited by Kasmos, 03 February 2020 - 03:29 PM.

• Defenderslideguitar likes this

#5104 icomet

icomet

Mariner 2

• Loc: Montana

Posted 04 February 2020 - 01:01 PM

First run through.

Clear Skies.

Attached Thumbnails

• polish 1st sm.jpg

• Bomber Bob and Mbinoc like this

#5105 Kokatha man

Kokatha man

Voyager 1

• Loc: "cooker-ta man" downunda...

Posted 05 February 2020 - 04:00 AM

Ok - this is slightly oddball...while working on the Royal Astro I occasionally do a bit on the old Topic which I believe is Tasco/Towa in origin but don't know for certain; I'm following Dave Groski's method of turning it into a solar scope using de-coated mirrors & an old Herschel wedge...

The primary has been subject to ferric chloride stripper but I see a few tiny bits where some vestiges of the old (very badly corroded) coating are still remaining so I'll re-do it as well as stripping the secondary: this scope has little value as anything special other than we bought it new in 1970 after I had been out of astronomy for the best part of a decade & wanted something small & relatively inexpensive for us to dabble our feet with again...after less than a year it got knocked over & the ota tube clamp of the little GEM broke (it was cast ally) & everything got put in a box & stayed there...

For some bizarre reason this little scope has stayed with us for 50 years over many moves during that time now & for some bizarre reason I have kept dragging it around...now that I have a real desire to refurbish/modify it I looked at the Topic ID label this morning & thought what a shame it would be to destroy that when stripping back the ota - which must be done - so I spent a good hour or so using a razor stencil knife to ever-so-carefully remove the heavy ally foil label, then very carefully used a swab & the blade again with eucalyptus oil to remove the the sticky glue from its back...

Here it is rolled out & not looking too worse for this wear, ready to be re-affixed to the ota once I have stripped it back & repainted it like new again.

Somehow this little bit of patient work today was very cathartic..! lol.gif

Topic-ID-Removed.jpg

• deepwoods1, Terra Nova, Bomber Bob and 3 others like this

#5106 Mbinoc

Mbinoc

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: 30 miles West Of Chicago (Split time in Dupage, and LaSalle County IL)

Posted 06 February 2020 - 07:32 PM

Note: I just moved this post from what did you observe today, to what did you do to your Scope/Mount Today? I acidentaly placed it in the wrong topic several minutes ago.

A few days ago I made a little change to a fun little project scope I was working on last summer.

1.JPG

The scope is a Japan (Diamond Z) "Tanzutsu" That I was refurbishing more for fun than anything else. From what I read here Tanzutsu scopes do not have the best reputation when compared to other more favorable vintage Japanese models.

Last weekend after organizing a box of parts from cheap disassembled 2nd hand scopes I found a 1.25" focusser I forgot I had acquired, and decided to install it on my last summers "Tanzutsu" project just to see what type of difference it might make.

Last fall I performed a side by side test with this "Tanzutsu" to a (Diamond BOL) Vintage Bushnell Sky Cheif II. After that first test I believed the Sky Cheif II really out performed the "Tanzutsu", but I never posted these results.

In my latest side by side test I can't say the differnce between these two scopes is as noticable, and the performanse between the two was too close for me to call.

In addition to replacing the focuser with a spare 1.25" unit, I also moved the internal baffle about 4-5  inches. I can not attribute the gain in performance to just the focusser because I now think that in my first test I also had the internal baffle misplaced, and it ended up choking out the objective.

The combination of a 1.25" focusser, and the movement of internal baffle together really helped increase the performance of this scope.

The original .965 focusser:

2.JPG

And the now replaced 1.25" focusser:

3.JPG ]

Long story short, I learned something from my mistake. Its way to easy to dismiss a scope's potential without having the chance to look at everything that might be involved. I would not be surprised if many of the department store brands have in-correctly placed baffle's do to both qaulity control or possible aqe related creep. I may also have moved it into a incorrect position un-intentioinaly while I was refurbishing.

While running my 2nd series of tests, I also tried a few different diagonals, and although none of mine are expensive, I did discover a few that definitely out performed some of the others I have occasionally been using.

In a side to side test, this is one of the diagonals that I found to under perform when compared to the others I tried.

4.JPG

Note: I was only able to perform daytime tests, so more tests will be needed under a clear night sky before I can come to any definite conclusions. Clear nights around here have been few and far between.

Another interesting find, is I compared a few 2x barlows in daytime hours with these two 60mm scopes mentioned above. I had a few plastic barlows that came with various scope purchases, and also a metal midsize svbony, and another metal midsize celestron.

When comparing the various 2x cheap barlows from my inventory, the one I liked the most was a really in-expensive one I picked up on ebay that is nearly the size of a filter. In relatively close daytime observations I found this generic unbranded one to perform the best out of the ones I had available. Night time skys at further distance may provide a diferent outcome.

5.jpg

https://www.ebay.com...XsAAOSwER1a335l

Edited by Mbinoc, 06 February 2020 - 09:08 PM.

• Deven Matlick, Kokatha man, Garyth64 and 1 other like this

#5107 Kasmos

Kasmos

Gemini

Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:41 AM

I finished up the tube so moved on to some of the hardware for the Mizar.

A lot of the parts looked like they'd need to be completely re-painted,

but after cleaning them up and doing some touch ups, things are looking pretty good.

I have to admit several times I had my doubts about what course to take.

Mizar-Touch-Ups.jpg

I'm mixing silver and black to try and match the various shades of the Hammer-Tone metalic grey by using a stippling technique.

Some of the parts have a slightly greenish tone, (some more than others), but most areas of touch ups will probably blend in fine.

Because of the glare of working under artificial lights, tomorrow I'll check them in daylight and do some final touches.

The goal isn't to achive perfection, but rather making the scope appear to be a decent original condition example.

...and doing that in a somewhat quick manner by leaving the original finishes intact.

It's a kind of a experimental challenge to see what can be done and if it doesn't come out to my satisfaction,

in the future I can always strip and repaint some of the parts.

At some point I hope to give the scope it's own thread showing details and the before and after condition of most of the components.

• Deven Matlick, clamchip, deepwoods1 and 5 others like this

#5108 Senex Bibax

Senex Bibax

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: Ottawa, ON

Posted 07 February 2020 - 08:03 AM

Is that green colour original? i have only ever seen orange OTAs on Tanzutsu scopes. Maybe that was reserved for the "Carl Wetzlar" branded Tanzutsus that were sold by Eaton's in Canada.

I wouldn't dream of knocking on Diamond-Z scopes without testing them. I briefly owned an orange tubed 60x800 Tanzutsu refractor last year, and the views were nothing to complain about. I only sold it when I acquired a 60x900 Sears 6333.

Note: I just moved this post from what did you observe today, to what did you do to your Scope/Mount Today? I acidentaly placed it in the wrong topic several minutes ago.

A few days ago I made a little change to a fun little project scope I was working on last summer.

attachicon.gif1.JPG

The scope is a Japan (Diamond Z) "Tanzutsu" That I was refurbishing more for fun than anything else. From what I read here Tanzutsu scopes do not have the best reputation when compared to other more favorable vintage Japanese models.

Last weekend after organizing a box of parts from cheap disassembled 2nd hand scopes I found a 1.25" focusser I forgot I had acquired, and decided to install it on my last summers "Tanzutsu" project just to see what type of difference it might make.

Last fall I performed a side by side test with this "Tanzutsu" to a (Diamond BOL) Vintage Bushnell Sky Cheif II. After that first test I believed the Sky Cheif II really out performed the "Tanzutsu", but I never posted these results.

In my latest side by side test I can't say the differnce between these two scopes is as noticable, and the performanse between the two was too close for me to call.

In addition to replacing the focuser with a spare 1.25" unit, I also moved the internal baffle about 4-5  inches. I can not attribute the gain in performance to just the focusser because I now think that in my first test I also had the internal baffle misplaced, and it ended up choking out the objective.

The combination of a 1.25" focusser, and the movement of internal baffle together really helped increase the performance of this scope.

The original .965 focusser:

attachicon.gif2.JPG

And the now replaced 1.25" focusser:

attachicon.gif3.JPG]

Long story short, I learned something from my mistake. Its way to easy to dismiss a scope's potential without having the chance to look at everything that might be involved. I would not be surprised if many of the department store brands have in-correctly placed baffle's do to both qaulity control or possible aqe related creep. I may also have moved it into a incorrect position un-intentioinaly while I was refurbishing.

While running my 2nd series of tests, I also tried a few different diagonals, and although none of mine are expensive, I did discover a few that definitely out performed some of the others I have occasionally been using.

In a side to side test, this is one of the diagonals that I found to under perform when compared to the others I tried.

attachicon.gif4.JPG

Note: I was only able to perform daytime tests, so more tests will be needed under a clear night sky before I can come to any definite conclusions. Clear nights around here have been few and far between.

Another interesting find, is I compared a few 2x barlows in daytime hours with these two 60mm scopes mentioned above. I had a few plastic barlows that came with various scope purchases, and also a metal midsize svbony, and another metal midsize celestron.

When comparing the various 2x cheap barlows from my inventory, the one I liked the most was a really in-expensive one I picked up on ebay that is nearly the size of a filter. In relatively close daytime observations I found this generic unbranded one to perform the best out of the ones I had available. Night time skys at further distance may provide a diferent outcome.

attachicon.gif5.jpg

https://www.ebay.com...XsAAOSwER1a335l

• Mbinoc likes this

#5109 Mbinoc

Mbinoc

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:58 PM

Is that green colour original? i have only ever seen orange OTAs on Tanzutsu scopes. Maybe that was reserved for the "Carl Wetzlar" branded Tanzutsus that were sold by Eaton's in Canada.

I wouldn't dream of knocking on Diamond-Z scopes without testing them. I briefly owned an orange tubed 60x800 Tanzutsu refractor last year, and the views were nothing to complain about. I only sold it when I acquired a 60x900 Sears 6333.

It was repainted.The original color can be seen a several pages back in this same topic.

https://www.cloudyni...-today/page-191

#5110 Astrolite

Astrolite

Viking 1

• Loc: S. Central Pennsylvania

Posted 08 February 2020 - 05:18 PM

Well today I am one step closer to first light with my 60-61 year old Tasco 10TE. Got her all cleaned up, except for the lenses. No worry, no clear sky predicted, for around here, until next Friday. The mount could stand to be re-lubed but that's a project for another time. First light will come, for this one, on a GOTO mount. Already have the rings and dovetail. Had to scrounge some M4 x .75 finder adjustment screws from another scope. Went to the hardware store mainly to determine the metric thread size for the leg clamp thumbscrews. The originals are jut too short to securely fix the legs. They want to keep sliding, must be a little warpage going on there spreading the components a little too far apart. Was shocked to find out that the original thumbscrews are not metric at all but 5/16-18 coarse thread! How weird is that? Was able to purchase new ones right on the spot.

This scope was really well cared for and is in beautiful shape. Hopefully the lens will live up to its AOC heritage. I love the way the focuser body slides in and out of the main tube eliminating the need for a sliding draw tube. This also makes for an easy 1 1/4" eyepiece conversion. The legs on this vintage 10TE are also much beefier than on my newer model. Really looking forward to my first light with this baby!

Bomber Bob please add to the registry.

DSC_14111_cr.jpg

DSC_1403_rcr.jpg

DSC_1407rr.jpg

• Deven Matlick, Pete W, deepwoods1 and 8 others like this

#5111 Terra Nova

Terra Nova

ISS

• Loc: Northern Kentucky

Posted 08 February 2020 - 09:30 PM

It’s a really pretty scope! You’ve done a nice job restoring it. It looks practically brand new!

• Joe1950 and Astrolite like this

#5112 Stargoat

Stargoat

Apollo

• Loc: Illinois

Posted 08 February 2020 - 11:19 PM

Well today I am one step closer to first light with my 60-61 year old Tasco 10TE. Got her all cleaned up, except for the lenses. No worry, no clear sky predicted, for around here, until next Friday. The mount could stand to be re-lubed but that's a project for another time. First light will come, for this one, on a GOTO mount. Already have the rings and dovetail. Had to scrounge some M4 x .75 finder adjustment screws from another scope. Went to the hardware store mainly to determine the metric thread size for the leg clamp thumbscrews. The originals are jut too short to securely fix the legs. They want to keep sliding, must be a little warpage going on there spreading the components a little too far apart. Was shocked to find out that the original thumbscrews are not metric at all but 5/16-18 coarse thread! How weird is that? Was able to purchase new ones right on the spot.

This scope was really well cared for and is in beautiful shape. Hopefully the lens will live up to its AOC heritage. I love the way the focuser body slides in and out of the main tube eliminating the need for a sliding draw tube. This also makes for an easy 1 1/4" eyepiece conversion. The legs on this vintage 10TE are also much beefier than on my newer model. Really looking forward to my first light with this baby!

Bomber Bob please add to the registry.

attachicon.gifDSC_14111_cr.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_1403_rcr.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_1407rr.jpg

As you may have read here on CN in one of my postings...that this is the first version of the 10TE to the USA market.  Based on the lowest serial numbers to date found on scopes whose name tag does not have the AOC stamp beside the serial number, they most likely were first sold by Tasco in Spring of 1959. Would estimate your new find to date around the latter half of 1959.

Did you move the mount hardware back to the original locations for the Clam Shell and Mount Base? They are switched in your posted photos. See ref photo of one of my mounts.

Attached Thumbnails

• Mount Back Side.jpg

Edited by Stargoat, 08 February 2020 - 11:27 PM.

• Bomber Bob, Kasmos, Astrolite and 1 other like this

#5113 Astrolite

Astrolite

Viking 1

• Loc: S. Central Pennsylvania

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:26 AM

It’s a really pretty scope! You’ve done a nice job restoring it. It looks practically brand new!

I can't take credit for too much restoration on this one, all I really did was wax the legs and wash everything down with a little soapy water. This Telescope was in extremely good shape to begin with.

As you may have read here on CN in one of my postings...that this is the first version of the 10TE to the USA market.  Based on the lowest serial numbers to date found on scopes whose name tag does not have the AOC stamp beside the serial number, they most likely were first sold by Tasco in Spring of 1959. Would estimate your new find to date around the latter half of 1959.

Did you move the mount hardware back to the original locations for the Clam Shell and Mount Base? They are switched in your posted photos. See ref photo of one of my mounts.

When I saw this on Facebook Marketplace I got really excited because I remembered reading a thread here on CN where you had commented about the uniqueness of the 1959 focuser on this particular model 10TE. I feel really lucky to have found this one and the price was unbelievable. It is missing the case, unfortunately, but I can live with that, I guess it will just have to remain on display in my living room. LOL, my wife told me today that I need to build a museum for my collection.

To your second point about the mount, I am not sure what you mean. I keep looking at the two pictures and everything looks to be oriented in the same way, what am I missing? Ah, the knobs!!! I see that now. You know I was having a little trouble getting the clam shell tight enough to hold the tube securely, I was running out of threads before it would become tight. You just solved that issue for me, thank you very much!!!

#5114 walter a

walter a

Viking 1

• Loc: Prawda Manitoba Canada

Posted 09 February 2020 - 08:21 AM

Some may recall my Unitron find from a couple of years ago that had a gear and housing for some non unitron drive and no way to mount slo-mo contols. So I had my son turn a new longer brass shaft on his mini lathe and mount a couple of solid aluminum knurled knobs. Perhaps a little garish to the purists but they work quite nicely.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN1441 (2).JPG
  • DSCN1442 (2).JPG
  • DSCN0087 (640x480) (2).jpg

• Deven Matlick, Kokatha man, deepwoods1 and 10 others like this

#5115 Uranotopia

Uranotopia

Mariner 2

• -----
  • Loc: Southwestern Germany and northwestern Kasakhstan (when on holidays)

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:30 PM

I've just tried the vintage motor drive and the handcontroller for my Tasco 102M (from the 1980s), that I bought two weeks ago. I haven't had the time to test the motor drive before and I must buy some batteries or a power supply.

The handcontroller looked nearly like new ones, probably the former owner of the telescop didn't use the motor drive.

Everything worked very well, as it would be new!

Attached Thumbnails

• Motor_klein.jpg
  • Steuerung_klein1.jpg
  • Steuerung_klein2.jpg

• Deven Matlick, Bomber Bob, walter a and 4 others like this

#5116 sdedalus83

sdedalus83

Viking 1

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:08 PM

I've got an old Meade .965" camera adapter, which appears to have a .965 to t-thread nosepiece, so I thought it would be easy to convert my new Baader diagonal to a hybrid. Unfortunately the thread on the nosepiece is slightly off. T thread pieces will screw into the adapter body but the nosepiece won't screw into the Baader.

I did; however, discover that the chrome barrel from a Meade triplet barlow screws into the 30.5mm thread on a Tasco 7/10/15te-5 inner drawtube. With a t-threaded 2" to 1.25" adapter I now have a t2 diagonal with a 2" nosepiece that will slip over the 1.25" barrel adapter from the barlow and won't vignette like a hybrid diagonal. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 20200212_204744-01.jpeg
  • 20200212_204923-01.jpeg
  • 20200212_205048-01.jpeg

• Deven Matlick, deepwoods1, Bomber Bob and 4 others like this

#5117 Chirp1

Chirp1

Ranger 4

• -----
  • Loc: Minnesota

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:09 PM

Well I was thinking that I'll probably never find the brass finder scope that my Meade 314 needs, so I saw this little brass pull out scope on eBay.

It's a Wetzler. It has very clear and sharp optics. The fov is really small, about two full moons. It seems to work ok for now. I mostly got it for asthetics. It'll fill the bill until I locate the original. Thanks for looking.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20200213_183809564_1581641983647.jpg

• tim53, Deven Matlick, Marc-Andre and 7 others like this

#5118 Chirp1

Chirp1

Ranger 4

• -----

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:10 PM

Another pic

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20200213_183740381_1581641760815.jpg

• Deven Matlick, astro140, Kokatha man and 6 others like this

#5119 Chirp1

Chirp1

Ranger 4

• -----

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:11 PM

Last one

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20200213_183751965_1581641953100.jpg

• Kokatha man, Terra Nova, Bomber Bob and 4 others like this

#5120 Mbinoc

Mbinoc

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:57 PM

I think refractor scopes look best when the dew sheild matches the scope color. I had this Meade with a plain ugly black dew sheild. A few hours ago I decided to make a small cosmetic change to hopefully improve its appearance..

1.JPG

I wrapped a beer can in some news paper, and tightly slipped the dew sheild over the can/paper and walked out in the cold garage with a can of spray paint. Here is the result. Once sprayed I hung the dew sheild up to dry over a heater by the tab in the can.

2.JPG

Edited by Mbinoc, 14 February 2020 - 02:13 AM.

• tim53, Deven Matlick, CCD-Freak and 7 others like this

#5121 Uranotopia

Uranotopia

Mariner 2

• -----
  • Loc: Southwestern Germany and northwestern Kasakhstan (when on holidays)

Posted 15 February 2020 - 05:53 PM

I think refractor scopes look best when the dew sheild matches the scope color. I had this Meade with a plain ugly black dew sheild. A few hours ago I decided to make a small cosmetic change to hopefully improve its appearance..

attachicon.gif1.JPG

I wrapped a beer can in some news paper, and tightly slipped the dew sheild over the can/paper and walked out in the cold garage with a can of spray paint. Here is the result. Once sprayed I hung the dew sheild up to dry over a heater by the tab in the can.

attachicon.gif2.JPG

Indeed, after your "little procedure" of spraying white colour onto the dew shield, the whole telescope looks much better!

Very good idea! I think to do the same with one of my older refractors.

#5122 Kasmos

Kasmos

Gemini

Posted 16 February 2020 - 03:10 AM

I was tinkering with this old Unitron 128 mount today.

Unitron-128-Mount.jpg

It has several little issues but happily I've now figured out a few different ways to address them.

I'll probably do a thread on its repairs and also ask for some input on the best ways to tackle them.

• deepwoods1, Terra Nova, walter a and 2 others like this

#5123 Mbinoc

Mbinoc

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:31 PM

Here is my latest project: "A 50mm finder" It was started yesterday.

I have been acumulating the parts now for the last several months. A while back I purchased a lot of vintage binoculars specificaly for this project. A few pairs of binoculars in the lot I could not clean up to a level I would feel comfortable selling, so they were dis-assembled for parts to hopefully make a few finder scopes.

1.JPG

After I aquired a few objectives from the binoculars, I then started looking for cheap taiwan/chinease made 50mm scopes at goodwill, and by luck found two of them rather quickly for just a few dollars. I was just interested in the tubes, and associated hardware.

2.JPG

It turns out I was able to swap the cheap 50mm lens out of the existing telescope housing and transplant it with the 50mm lens from the binocular.

3.JPG

I'm going to have to cut a few inches off the tube to accommodate the shorter length needed by the 50mm japan binocular lens. By utilising a few of the parts from the toy scope, I'm hoping for a completed project that wont look home brewed. I still need to figure out a clean way to attach a diagnal to the other end of the tube.

4.JPG

By utilising one of my cheap diagonals, I'm hoping to make a 50mm raci finder that will have wide views and be able to accept a variety of my existing eye peices.

If everything works as planned, I hope to use this finder along with a telrad on a dob.

I was hoping to get further along than I did today, but I had a water pipe break in one of my walls, and my attention quickly shifted gears and took up most the day from 3:00 AM onward. Luckily the dog in my avatar woke me up, or I would have most likely slept though it.

Edited by Mbinoc, 16 February 2020 - 07:54 PM.

• Pete W, Chuck Hards, Terra Nova and 5 others like this

#5124 starman876

starman876

Nihon Seiko

• Vendors
  • Loc: VA

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:41 PM

been cleaning up the mount on the Nippon 6.5CM.

• AstroKerr likes this

#5125 clamchip

clamchip

Voyager 1

• Loc: Seattle

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:00 PM

Treckerscope used binocular parts for their finders, and I think Cave might have too.

Here's a Treckerscope Galaxy 90 deg finder, Japanese 50mm objective, Japanese 

focusing binocular eyepiece (from a individual focus rather than center focus binocular) and 

yes a Edmund prism diagonal ! Edmund is everywhere !

Robert

post-50896-0-36442400-1417656337_thumb.jpg

post-50896-0-60990300-1417547119_thumb.jpg

• Deven Matlick, Chuck Hards, Terra Nova and 6 others like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics