This week's goal was to get the trim installed and everything put back in place. Like a dummy, I left my paint at my observatory last weekend so I couldn't paint it during the week. I did get it painted today. I also got all my lights, plates, and other bits reinstalled. I cleaned everything as I went since some things hadn't been actually cleaned since I finished construction six years ago. I also got the floor mostly cleaned up, though I'll have to borrow my missus' Swiffer next weekend to take up the dried dust and grime.
The base boards are simply laid in place, I didn't have access to an air compressor today, so I exercised some patience and didn't use finish nails and a hammer. First is looking in the doorway:
And looking over the wall from the south-west corner:
Next weekend I hope to install the base boards and door molding, get the door jam painted, and do some work around the outside. Oh, and get rid of those bags of stuff on the floor. Then, since it'll be 3rd Quarter Moon, perhaps get some observing in.
Edited by macdonjh, 24 April 2021 - 06:40 PM.