This is a continuation of the previous thread. I’m locking the older thread but will keep it on for a couple of days.
There are some new rules. Please Read.
A few reminders :
1) the basic guidelines for this thread is to list ads that we find that others may be interested in. It is not attempting to replace CL or EBay as a site to find ALL possible classic ads. Please keep to actual 'classic' equipment. (If you have to ask if its 'classic', it probably isn't.)
2) do not post your own ads or the ads of your friends. This is considered sale promotion in the open forums and this is a violation of the CN TOS. Please post your ads in the S&S forum or the CNC.
3) do not post photos from ads unless you have the permission of the person who took the photo to repost specifically on CN. If you must have some reference to the photo in the post, then post a link to the photo, not the photo itself.
4) do not post the entire ad text (or large blocks of it) without permission from the author.
5) try to concentrate on the item for sale and not the seller.
6) when posting ads, please describe the item (make/model/price or if unknown basic type info (3" refractor on a Gem), not something completely generic) as text in the post. This has been the style that this thread has used over the years. If you have any trouble interpreting this, look to the old threads for the style used.
7) Future ad posts that do not follow posting guidelines or appear to be for items that really have no business in this thread may be removed at moderator discretion.
8) Buyer beware - there are some scams floating around, so do your homework before pursuing any ad.
9) Please limit yourself to 1 'found ad' post per hour. If you find more items, just edit your prior post and add them, or simply wait to save your post until you are done looking at the other sites.
10) Discussions can occur about the equipment in the ads. Please keep the non found posts to the actual topic of the items in the ad post.
11) Posts may be moved to new threads if the noise level gets too high on particular ads. If that occurs, all additional comments on the ad should be in the new thread.
12) Ads that are odd or have humor may find a better home in the Favorite Used Telescope Ad thread.
CN is in no way responsible for the content of these linked ads.