And I cook a new image with some new script, fix some issue and it be more stable.
But people ask different feature and I'm not able support all of it automaticly , so this time need some init setting at the first time you boot it.
Download link is:
1. download and burn the image into the card
2. boot the rpi3 with mouse, keyboard and monitor connect.
3. after login, click "run" from main menu
4. input command : gksu leafpad /etc/X11/xorg.conf.bak
5. after input password, change the line "Modes "1024x768" #Choose the resolution"
with your monitor's resulution, for example, your resolution is 1440x900, the line should be
6. save as /etc/X11/xorg.conf
7. open wicd from main manu in internet section
8. open preferences and remove wlan0 from the "Wireless interface:"
9. click "OK" and reboot
now, you should be able use tinyastro when you want to connect monitor or only use vnc.
you can also change wired network settings from wicd and change time or timezone for main menu, preferences, "Time and Date Settings"
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Edited by Max Chen, 27 May 2016 - 06:31 AM.