•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

TinyAstro - an ARM LInux system with Kstars/INDI

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Max Chen

Max Chen

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:27 AM

Hi Max,

I tried your latest image on the RPi3. But I was very sorry that phd2 couldn't execute.

That error message is here.

phd2: error while loading shared libraries: libqhy.so.0.1.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory 

Ryuji

Please open a terminal and input this command:

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libqhy.so.0.1.7 /usr/lib/libqhy.so.0.1.5

#27 Max Chen

Max Chen

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:29 AM

And I cook a new image with some new script, fix some issue and it be more stable.
But people ask different feature and I'm not able support all of it automaticly , so this time need some init setting at the first time you boot it.

Download link is:

http://tinyastro.org...tro_rpi_rc6.img

1. download and burn the image into the card
2. boot the rpi3 with mouse, keyboard and monitor connect.
3. after login, click "run" from main menu
4. input command : gksu leafpad /etc/X11/xorg.conf.bak
5. after input password, change the line "Modes    "1024x768" #Choose the resolution"
    with your monitor's resulution, for example, your resolution is 1440x900, the line should be
    Modes   "1440x900"
6. save as /etc/X11/xorg.conf
7. open wicd from main manu in internet section
8. open preferences and remove wlan0 from the "Wireless interface:"
9. click "OK" and reboot

now, you should be able use tinyastro when you want to connect monitor or only use vnc.
you can also change wired network settings from wicd and change  time or timezone for main menu, preferences, "Time and Date Settings"
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Max Chen, 27 May 2016 - 06:31 AM.

#28 indoforever

indoforever

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:09 AM

Hello everyone I'm new I just use your image for raspberry pi 3 I would like to know how redimenssionner office for use vnc xorg.dummy.conf it seems that the change is not taken into account thank you for m indicate the correct gait

#29 Mexitli

Mexitli

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:47 PM

Hi, does anybody have an updated link to download the img file?
I build the image by myself, but when i burning it generates a ext4 partition in my 16Gb SD card, then i put it into the raspberry pi2 with an hdmi monitor, but nothing happens, even the green led doesn't flash like when i use raspian.

Thanks.

Edited by Mexitli, 12 July 2018 - 03:49 PM.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics