Shed Lot - May:
Some odds & ends:
- Edmund 35mm Finder Rings -- all original & good condition.
- Sheldon-made Slo-Mo Rods -- 6mm but can be bored a bit larger.
- EQ C/W Shaft Acorns -- CG-5 / Polaris.
- 5" (138mm) Tube Rings -- plastic, but decent quality, felt-lined.
- Meade 90mm Cradle -- bottom half metal, top is plastic, but carried the long 390 OTA.
- Pretty Chrome Bolts -- attached my C5 Wedge to the tripod.
- Swift Brown .965" Eyepiece Adapter -- came off that salt-damaged Lafayette (SYW) 60mm.
- Celestron (Taiwan) 1.25" Terrestrial Prism -- from my C80P, looks like it's never been used.
As usual, you pay shipping.
DO NOT REPLY ON THIS THREAD!! PM me if you're interested in any of this... stuff.
- Prism is gone.
- 2 of the Slo-Mo Rods are gone.
Edited by Bomber Bob, 22 May 2021 - 03:53 PM.