•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

My Journey to the Green Side; NV Astronomy

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76 Eddgie

Eddgie

ISS

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:04 PM

And yes, using the filter ring on the quick connector is hugely better than hand holding the filter or threading it on and off.

I am looking for used clip on connectors so I can mount some different filters on them so I can swap them more easily, but I have not found anyone with a surplus of just the connectors.

If anyone knows of a source of just the connectors, please let me know!

With the Binocular, I will need at least two, and I would love to have more than that.

#77 Eddgie

Eddgie

ISS

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:09 PM

And yes, using the filter ring on the quick connector is hugely better than hand holding the filter or threading it on and off.

In fact, if you may want to order more than one.  Raf says he will give a discount on multiples.

I am looking for used clip on connectors so I can mount some different filters on them so I can swap them more easily, but I have not found anyone with a surplus of just the connectors.  I will also need two for the binocular.

If anyone knows of a source of just the connectors, please let me know!

With the Binocular, I will need at least two, and I would love to have more than that.

Anyway, if you can turn up a couple of extra clip on connetors, you could have different filters mounted on different ones.  I often go from 610nm to H-a or to unfiltered, and having another connector or two would make it quicker.

Edited by Eddgie, 14 February 2016 - 12:10 PM.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics