One thing that I was really surprised with was the ease of setting it up. Everything fits together so precisely that there is no fumbling. In 15 minutes this is set up and in 15 minutes it is taken back down.
1. Bring out pier
2. Bring out RA housing and attach to pier
3. Bring out Dec housing and attach to RA housing
4. Bring out counterweight bar and counterweight and attach.
5. Bring out rings and place in saddle.
6. Bring out scope and set into rings.
Heaviest part is the pier at about 45 lbs.
I have figured out what is going on with the sideways picture. To fit the whole set up in the picture I needed to orient the camera sideways. There must be something in the picture data that the CN software picks up and then presents the picture the way it does. Click on the picture and it comes up oriented properly.
Edited by starman876, 28 July 2020 - 10:19 AM.