I have not practiced what I preach, but here are some suggestions
1. Stop your email notifications from Astromart and CN, and don’t check the websites either. Instead of doing that, either go observe or find a non-astro activity.
2. Look through your similar sized scopes and realize that the views are fairly similar
3. Find a friend or friends who like to buy scopes and swap scopes for a while – this satisfies the new scope urge without having to buy and sell anything
4. Talk with your spouse and realize the extent of the hoard/disease. Put all of the astro equipment in one place to see it visually
5. Limit your time on the refractors and/or classics forum
Edited by Derek Wong, 07 September 2016 - 05:31 PM.