•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Northeastern US (Maine) Discussion & Introductions

• Please log in to reply
2651 replies to this topic

#2651 Greyhaven

Greyhaven

Skylab

Posted Yesterday, 06:56 PM

Good Isopropyl alcohol and a large supply of cotton balls soak a cotton ball in iso wipe the mirror in one direction, one pass only change cotton ball soak and repeat. Be sure  not to over tighten the mirror clips and you're off to the races. Enjoy!

Grey

• clearwaterdave and Scott123 like this

#2652 Scott123

Scott123

Mariner 2

• -----
  • Loc: Maine

Posted Yesterday, 07:02 PM

Good Isopropyl alcohol and a large supply of cotton balls soak a cotton ball in iso wipe the mirror in one direction, one pass only change cotton ball soak and repeat. Be sure  not to over tighten the mirror clips and you're off to the races. Enjoy!

Grey

Thank you, I will do that! :) 

It's going to rain Friday, I have Friday off. I'd hope I could have tested the scope then.

I'm on call this week, I don't like to stay up late during on call, but chanced it last night. Guess who got woke up before 6AM this morning?

• clearwaterdave likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics