•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Messier 88 and co.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ppfilbert

ppfilbert

Mariner 2

• topic starter

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

Got out last night and added time on my M95, as well as started time on M88 and co.  Managed 23 lights all of 180 seconds on my 7D (unmodded)  Processed in Pixinsight then Lightroom. I was Very surprised at the outcome. Thus far, i think it is my best image to date.  Since moving from my old house in a white zone, to my new house in a blue/green zone, my data has got SOOOOOOOOOOO much better.  Still i find myself looking at either a new Scope (bigger than my AT65EDQ) or a new CCd (ZWO 1600MM or QHY 163M) 

So thoughts? Anything i should do on the image? and would New scope r camera be best?  

Any comments appreciated. 

Attached Thumbnails

• M88.jpg

• xsnrg, TeamHawkins, mjeanneau and 2 others like this

#2 xsnrg

xsnrg

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

That picture is amazing.  You can play count the galaxies and probably miss some still.

• szg likes this

#3 szg

szg

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: Bangkok, Thailand

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:29 AM

That picture is amazing.  You can play count the galaxies and probably miss some still.

You are funny.

I found 16 and definitely missed some ^_^

Lovely wide field, by the way.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics