Gunny, Here's my take with some notes:
First thing I always do is just review the masters and make sure there are no issues. I noticed an issue with the stars (we talked in a PM about this), and that the edges needed cropping to remove stacking artifacts. I also saw the Ha was pretty clean, but there was some noise on the other two channels.
With this in mind, I started processing. I decided to do a "simplified" processing for you - it's a workflow I've found gives decent results for minimal effort. This is not what I'd do for final processing, but it gives a good idea of where issues might pop up and how things are looking. So, here it is ...
1. DynamicCrop the border to remove stacking artifacts;
2. ABE (using default settings) subtracting out to remove gradients;
3. Noise reduction with MLT applied to 6 wavelets (Oiii and Sii only);
4. Stretch using AutoHistogram (using RationalInterpolation);
5. Combine into color using PixelMath - I used HOS mix based on the preview of the masters earlier to give it some interest;
6. StarMask with default settings, apply it to mask the stars, and a gentle stretch;
7. MorphologicalTransformation (MorphologicalMedian, 44%) to slightly minimize stars;
8. CurvesTransformation to gently push saturation and add contrast;
9. Resample - so I can post here.