Update to version 1.7.0 -- eclipse_magic.lua
Note that, due to the late date, I have made the older, more tested version 1.5.0 available -- eclipse_magic-1.5.0.lua
Two sets of updates, one from me, and one thanks to Eric Krohn, who sent me some extensive and useful changes.
-- 1.6.0 -- Contributions from Eric Krohn, <email@example.com> (Many thanks!)
-- Added logging to permanent file, "ECLIPSE.LOG" at top level of the memory card
-- More extensive logging added throughout the script
-- Bugfix: In do_max() the last two arguments to take_shot() were reversed.
-- Bugfix: do_max() is unguarded as far as current time
-- Added pretty_shutter() to make the shutter speed numbers more sensible
-- Added optional function to take some diamond ring images before and after the Baily's Beads
-- exposures. Be careful not to overlap the Ring and Beads exposures before C2!
-- Added a new burst function that takes a burst of images, one at a time, rather than using the
-- camera's burst function. Slower, but slower is better for the buffer, and gives us the
-- opportunity to stop shooting at a specific time, where a burst will run until the requested
-- number of images have been captured.
I think I am done with feature changes at this point -- it's getting too close to the 21st to be making major changes. Feel free to test, and let me know (In this thread, in PM, or via email, I'm not picky.
) if you find any bugs or errors. I just finished up the last of the coding and testing, and bed time was at least a couple of hours ago. There may well be a couple of bug fixes that come out in the next couple of days.grnbrg