•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Rayox saddle on a G8

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 checkitout

checkitout

Vostok 1

• topic starter

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:07 PM

Hi all. Maybe someone out there can guide me in the right direction.....I put a Rayox saddle on my G8 but unfortunately it hits the RA motor cover. Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone know where to get an extension plate to put under the saddle? At the time of purchase I bought two...one for my G11( it works fine) and the G8. Where I bought the they said they were the same. But, don't think so. I have tried to find a web address for Rayox but can't seem to find any. anyone have any suggestion??? Would need about 3/4 to an inch high for the clearance. Thanks

ed

#2 YAOG

YAOG

Vostok 1

• Loc: SoCal of course!

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:17 AM

The same saddles should work fine though my GM8 has a different hole pattern and is clearanced for a smaller fasteners then my G11. I've met the fellow who makes the Rayox saddles and I'm certain he will make it right for you. Call Daniel up at WHT and he will hook you up. 

Chip

#3 checkitout

checkitout

Vostok 1

• topic starter

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

Thanks Chip, been trying to get ahold of Daniel....He is on vacation.  Maybe I'll given Farah a call and explain to her.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics