•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Six Months Observing Upside Down

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 bunyon

bunyon

Aurora

• topic starter
  • Loc: Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:26 AM

I just got an e-mail from Elke. Hacienda continues with the same mission and equipment into 2018! My reservation is confirmed.

That's great news. I hope they can keep it going longer than that.  Have a great trip and tell everyone hey.

• Tyson M likes this

#27 E-Ray

E-Ray

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: Austin, TX

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:43 PM

Thanks for sharing! On my bucket list to visit southern skies. SpaceObs looks to be a great candidate for rental.

#28 Howard Gao

Howard Gao

Messenger

• Loc: Shanghai, China

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:35 AM

Thanks for sharing. I'm planning a trip to Chile as well in March 2018. The information in the post is very useful.

#29 bunyon

bunyon

Aurora

• topic starter
  • Loc: Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

I just got a note from Alain, who owns SpaceObs and he reminds me of the link below, which you can find if you follow the SpaceObs link in the article but this is more direct.  At the following link you'll find a lot of information about SpaceObs itself but also a lot of general information about entry to Chile and getting around. We used this link extensively in planning our trip.  

http://www.spaceobs....o-Atacama-lodge

I tried to find a way to edit the article but I don't think that is possible.  In any case, hopefully anyone who needs that link will check the comments.

#30 Astromuso

Astromuso

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: QLD Australia

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:24 AM

Some beautiful shots... WOW!! :-)

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics