•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

NGC 501 503 504 506 507 510 515 517 483 494 495 496 498 499 ...........

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 BenKolt

BenKolt

Surveyor 1

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:02 PM

Tolga,

I really like your annotated image but let me suggest that you bump the font size up a bit.  Older eyes might have trouble making out the numbers...like at all.  Of course, I don't have that problem.  tongue2.gif lol.gif

John

I'm with John.  OTHER people may have trouble seeing such a small font, so you ought to bump it up in size.

Ben

• tolgagumus likes this

#27 tolgagumus

tolgagumus

Vendor

• Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: NJ

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:14 PM

Tolga,

I really like your annotated image but let me suggest that you bump the font size up a bit.  Older eyes might have trouble making out the numbers...like at all.  Of course, I don't have that problem.  tongue2.gif lol.gif

John

I'm with John.  OTHER people may have trouble seeing such a small font, so you ought to bump it up in size.

Ben

LOL I did this because someone said AB annotation too big. But PI annotation and plate solve missed a bunch. There are still many of them that are not picked up.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics