1. install "ASCOM Platform": http://ascom-standar...loads/Index.htm
2. install "Celestron Unified Driver": http://www.ascom-sta...copeDrivers.htm
3. connect "HC-mini USB" with USB-port on your remote computer
4. go to Windows "Device Manager" and under "PORTS (COM & LPT)" you will find: "Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port (COM#)"
# is the COM(munication) port number
5. Into your Planetarium program go to the settings for your telescope: you will find a Celestron scope
6. choose setup => "Celestron Setup" and choose the correct COM port # in the "COM Port" drop-down menu
Now you are able to remote control your mount from within your planetarium program.
The scope settings will be remembered, so it is just a "one-time setup" (when you use always the same computer USB port)
Remark 1: you must do the mount alignment before establishing the remote connection.
Remark 2: the described connection is using the USB (so not wireless; see other comments above for wireless connection).
when using USB cables, the total length is limited to about 2.5 m.
for longer distances, use a so-called "active USB extension cable" (distances up to 15 ... 30 m are possible)
Wireless communication distances (using tablet, phone) up to about 10 ... 15 m are possible.