•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

I pulled the trigger on SGP

astrophotography
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 1965_dup1

1965_dup1

Vostok 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: NC

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:55 PM

I spent almost 6 hrs. trying to get my trial lite version to upgrade , I got frustrated and uninstalled it . I downloaded the link from the email they sent me with 2 keys in it , I didn't know where to put my SGP key and I don't no where to put my framing and mosaic wizard key either . Some how I ran some test sequences from my kitchen an it saved the images without the lines in them but, I'll be ------ if I can find how to get the framing and mosaic to work without having put in the key. HELP ?

#2 ZL4PLM

ZL4PLM

Viking 1

• Loc: Darfield, New Zealand

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:37 PM

framing and mosaic doesnt get a key - it activates as part of the main pack 

I'd hold off buying it as version 3 will have frame/mosaic inc'd - so see what the beta finishes and its released what the deal is 

Cheers

Simon

• 1965_dup1 likes this

#3 1965_dup1

1965_dup1

Vostok 1

• topic starter

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

I  already purchased  SGP Simon. Sgp sent me an email with 2 keys , {1} for  SGP and {1} Framing and mosaic plugin. I couldn't figure out how to activate  any of it, I had the trial "lite" version for a couple of months before XMAS , I had to uninstall it and download the link they sent in the email to get SGP to save properly without the marks all over the frames . I didn't even put the key in for sgp and it wasn't for lack of trying. I really don't understand how this activation thing works with this software , all my other paid software has a page to copy and paste the key to . Simon, can you guide me through getting framing and mosaic to stop showing me the no valid license . It's been raining for 5 days since I paid for it , it has a 30 day money back guarantee.

Edited by 1965_dup1, 12 January 2018 - 11:19 AM.

#4 ZL4PLM

ZL4PLM

Viking 1

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:05 PM

ok i assume you went through the help tab on SGP and registered the machine??

• 1965_dup1 likes this

#5 ZL4PLM

ZL4PLM

Viking 1

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

next thing is log into the Main Sequence website 

with the account details you got the order for SGP under

got to the right hand tab on the menu marked manage

go to redeem licence and enter the serial there 

then on the SGP machine under help hit licence information and refresh it 

that should be you licenced

#6 1965_dup1

1965_dup1

Vostok 1

• topic starter

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:12 PM

At 1st it wouldn't let me login , then I did a password rest and it took me to where you redeem your key, it wouldn't accept the key for either key SGP or Framing /mosaic. 

#7 ZL4PLM

ZL4PLM

Viking 1

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:20 PM

then you need to call them  - I suspect the key isn't registered to the email address you used to buy them 

I upgraded to the full version of the framing and mosaic tool yesterday 

bought them online - got a key in email - logged into the site - mange account - redeem key - accepted - restarted SGP and it was already assigned as a full licence

I suspect the email address is wrong - you will need to ask them to check which address but its the email address where you got the keys sent to 

Cheers

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astrophotography

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics