This was the result of two captures (one for surface and one for proms) taken at 5:30 this afternoon. I used "quick capture" in Sharpcap and stacked about 300 frames for each (somewhere in that neighborhood). Seeing was about average, maybe worse at times. Not a whole lot to see either. I tried in double stack mode, but have not been able to achieve good detail across the entire disc. So, I went back to single stack for this one.
Camera was a ZWO 174MM with a barlow lens in it's nosepiece, shooting at reduced camera chip size (1216 x 1216) which only resulted in 29 frames per second in the USB2 port. Still haven't been able to get the USB3 ports to play along and get with the program. Processed in Autostakkert, Registax, Adobe Lightroom, and Gimp. I really can't tell if the colors are right and whether or not it looks washed out due to my laptop's computer screen. Never seems to be the same when I post, so I might have to tweek this and re-post later if it looks weird.
Still have a lot to learn about imaging, but like to keep it simple and at my own pace. I'll get there eventually. Thanks for looking!
This will look clearer when opened.
Edited by TerryWood, 19 March 2018 - 08:11 PM.