•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Saving the Dark - Light Pollution Documentary @ SF DocFest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 srirampm

srirampm

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:27 AM

Saving the Dark  is a Documentary on light pollution and the need to preserve dark night skies. Check out the trailer. See it on the big screen at the San Francisco Documentary Film festival(if you are in CA) on June 2 & 6. Schedule and tickets

This is a non-profit movie made in collaboration with the International Dark-Sky Association. Any help in spreading the message(about the movie) is much appreciated. Thanks. 

For more information,

Website

Facebook

Attached Thumbnails

• Optimized-SavingtheDark_poster_24x36_small (1).jpg

• BYoesle, paul, okiestarman56 and 4 others like this

#2 David57

David57

Lift Off

• Loc: Eastern North Carolina

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:29 PM

I can not find it anywhere near me. Only trailers. I wish they would put it on Netflix.

#3 Diana N

Diana N

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Omaha, Nebraska

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:34 PM

I can not find it anywhere near me. Only trailers. I wish they would put it on Netflix.

Looks like you can stream it directly from the film's website!  Thanks for letting us know about this, OP!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics