•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

My Oberwerk 15x70s arrived! (Or did they.....?)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*

Guest_**DONOTDELETE**_*
  • -----

Posted 14 April 2004 - 01:10 PM

Don't feel bad Bill...excitement and passion can do strange things. I mounted my 15x70's on the pod and happilly looked around through breaks in cloudy skys...it was when I attempted to adjust the right eye that a frown appeared...but I didn't give it much thought enough to actually LOOK at the binocs. The next night same thing I went to adjust the right eye and couldn't FIND the ring...what the heck...I thought I remembered it from when I unpacked them...hmmmm...yesterday at the 'puter...it dawned on me to LOOK at the things in DAYLIGHT...sure enough, there was adjustment on the LEFT eye piece. How could they make that mistake flashed through the mind when I relized I had mounted them upside down on the pod. Doink.

#52 Bill Grass

Bill Grass

Prince Regent

• topic starter

Posted 14 April 2004 - 01:29 PM

:roflmao: :lol: :foreheadslap: That definitely sounds like something I'd do, Darkrider!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics