•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

New APM MS 6 x 60 and 8 x 30 Porro ED-Apo Binoculars coming

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#126 APM M.Ludes

APM M.Ludes

Vendor (APM Telescopes, Lunt Solar Systems, Lunt Engineering)

• Restricted Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Germany

Posted 28 October 2020 - 06:19 AM

News :

There were some problems with the mold before, so we have to repair the mold again. The new parts are being processed. We will first assemble several new samples to check the situation, and then provide you with the estimated time

#127 APM M.Ludes

APM M.Ludes

Vendor (APM Telescopes, Lunt Solar Systems, Lunt Engineering)

• Restricted Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Germany

Posted 30 October 2020 - 02:29 AM

update, the factory told me today they need roughly 6 weeks to ship , till they arrive to us and pass our inspection, shipment can start in january 2021, only

sorry about that

#128 Passerine

Passerine

Mariner 2

• -----
  • Loc: California SF Bay Area

Posted 01 November 2020 - 03:08 PM

Markus,

Thanks for the update.  This product has been an exercise in patience, perhaps for you most of all!  I'm just glad it isn't canceled altogether.  I applaud your efforts to introduce a low power, good quality, center focus porro prism binocular.  It will be very unique and a great value at $175.  I'll keep waiting patiently.  If I were you, I'd stop trying to tell people like me when it will be available, until it finally is! 

lol.gif

Dave

• EverlastingSky likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics