•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Observer's Handbook - 2019 Updated Preview

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Greg K.

Greg K.

CN tech guy

• Administrators
  • topic starter
  • Loc: NY

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:26 PM

Tom Trusock and Denise Moser takes a look at the upcoming 2019 edition of the RASC Observer's Handbook.

Click here to view the article

#2 Udderly Abducted

Udderly Abducted

Ranger 4

• Loc: Oklahoma

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:50 PM

Yay! This article has finally been updated. I’m looking forward to my copy of the book. It’s always so useful!

• bluesteel likes this

#3 Cali

Cali

Vostok 1

• Loc: Bay Area

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:01 AM

Thank you for the review and the links. I ordered my copy today from store.astroleague.org for $24 and $3 postage. Note, the site does not take credit cards. Personal checks/ money order only.

-Cal 

#4 Denise Moser

Denise Moser

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:41 PM

Yes.  The website for store.astroleague.org does take credit cards.  It is just not all that clear on the website, unfortunately due to a bug in the web software they use. 

The front page of the store has a green banner that says that "Credit Cards can be processed via PayPal". However, that choice on the list of payment options only says PayPal, with no mention of the credit card facility that PayPal offers.  (The League can't update that wording.) When you get to the PayPal page it is clearer that you can use the "GUEST" facility to do any of the four main credit cards OR you can sign in and use a PayPal account.

But a check works, too!

#5 Astro Canuck

Astro Canuck

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: Halifax,Nova Scotia,Canada

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:40 PM

My only gripe about the OH is they took out the Radio meteor section.. why?   could not find the origional author of it...so... just reprint it.. not hard to do , why take it out and put something else..?

#6 Ursa Minor

Ursa Minor

Apollo

• -----
  • Loc: St. Louis, Mo. USA

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:51 PM

I bought a copy that was a couple of years old (cheap), and have been quite content with it.

#7 druhela

druhela

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: Jamshedpur, India

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:53 AM

Do they make deliveries internationally?

Would it be helpful for someone not living in the US/ Canada? 

• sryu likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics