•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

That's it - no more Mars this apparition..!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 moonwatching ferret

moonwatching ferret

Mercury-Atlas

• Loc: sebastian fl

Posted 11 December 2018 - 01:52 AM

...obviously you also forgot that you'd already made a...errr..."comment" earlier Kev! waytogo.gif

Ferret, I think you meant you "hi" - jacked my thread..! rofl2.gif

Here we use tea-tree oil, otherwise known as melaleuca oil from a native tree, the paper-bark.

Sends mozzies fleeing for their lives...but unfortunately the flying ants & other little blighters don't give a toss & just crawled into our clothing & engaged in mass...errr, activities the other night!

Mars will probably get so close to Neptune it'll be sucked into it by gravity & implode Ferret - that or they'll combine colours & both turn yellow! bigshock.gif graduate.sml.gif

so mars is actually getting closer to neptune ?? no i dont mean physically i mean in the sky closer to what it was in past images its windy and cold tonight no imaging but possibly in the next few nights

#27 Kokatha man

Kokatha man

Voyager 1

• topic starter
  • Loc: "cooker-ta man" downunda...

Posted 11 December 2018 - 03:57 AM

Remember the scouts' motto Ferret - "Be Prepared!"

Actually, I was never a scout...my mate Paul was & when I was a kid I thought that they looked like "right charlies" with their uniforms...but I sure wanted one of the belts 'cos I was fascinated by the type of buckle they had... :lol:

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics